Save the planet with us
Choose to go “green” to help preserve the planet
We do our utmost to cause little damage to the environment by using sustainable methods to fashion our growing line of products.
There is no excuse for failing to think of the environment. Granite Transformations Romford appreciates this and only ever produces its trademark worktops in an eco-friendly way. How do we achieve it? We try and limit our reliance on raw materials and recycle as much as we can when producing our quartz, granite and recycled glass work surfaces. We also frequently upcycle items, such as when we took recycled SKYY® Vodka bottles and gave them a new life as stunning glass mosaic tiles. A major benefit of minimising raw material usage is that it keeps our worktops amazingly slender at just ¼” thick. The slenderness of them means that they can easily be applied to any existing units. We’re proud to have a post-consumer recycled content of 78%.
Our sustainability can be put down to the clever eco-friendly production and manufacturing processes we commit to:
- We use very little water as we have an advanced water recycling system in our factory.
- We are constantly using recycled glass in our worktops.
- We never demolish as our worktops are designed to be applied over any existing work surfaces.
- We try and keep our worktops lightweight to make their transportation easier.
- We have a close relationship with some of the world’s leading environmental organisations, architects and designers.
For us, it’s important to craft products that exceed the expectations of customers, whilst ensuring that what we create causes little damage to planet’s health. That’s why we continuously try to recycle and promote sustainability. Our long-term dedication to recycling resulted in us coming up with the slogan “choose to walk with the world” as it’s something that thousands of customers have chosen to do over the years. You will feel so content when you give the “green” light to our products.
The U.S Green Building Council has recognised our commitment to eco-friendliness and we qualify for LEED points via GREENGUARD.
You wouldn’t think that such sustainable products could look quite so pleasing on the eyes, but thankfully they do. These outstanding recycled glass worktops will bring old kitchens and bathrooms back to their best and give you a new reason to spend more time inside their newly stylish confines.
In addition to their eco-friendliness, our work surfaces are also stain, scratch and heat-resistant. You know that you’re going to get lasting performance from whichever solution you choose as they also contain ForeverSeal®, a sealing formula that ensures that you will never need to reseal or maintain it.
There are multiple selling-points that come with a worktop bought from Granite Transformations Romford:
- Scratch and stain-resistant
- Mould and mildew-resistant
- Fits over existing surfaces
- Fast, easy, no-mess installation
- Easy to clean
- Surfaces never need sealing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NSF certified
- Trained, professional installers
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed